Saturday, February 2, 2013

Thanksgiving






I didn't manage to get a picture of the big meal, but we had Thanksgiving at my parents house this year.  My mom just had her kitchen completely gutted and remodeled and it is so gorgeous  it was well worth all their hard work and troubles.  We had the entire family including Grandma and Grandpa Schaugaard all together.  We had a great meal, Thanksgiving always kills me you spend so much time making all the food and everybody eats it in 15 minutes or less.  I know there is more to the holiday than this and I have so much to be thankful for, but it just makes me laugh.  The kids enjoyed the nice weather and leaves it was fun to play in and help Grandpa clean them up.  Presley always loves to play with Gram and Gramps ducks.  The day after thanksgiving we also had a little girls craft day.  We made cute nativity plaques that we each brought a portion to make it and then put them together.  They all turned out cute.  It's always good to spend time with the ones I LOVE, the most important people in my life, and the reason I am Thankful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment