Saturday, May 26, 2012

5 Months



Ridge turned 5 months on April 7, 2011.  This little man is growing right up and I would like him to just stop, although I know that is not going to happen.  He now weighs 13.8 lbs (5%)  and is 26 inches long (53%) Hes on the smaller side, but I love it I feel like I get to keep him a baby a little longer.   His coordination is getting so good he always wants something in his hands and is grabbing everything.  He quite likes his toys, and throws them around and slobbers all over them.  I am pretty sure we have some teeth brewing because you are so slobbery, Mom doesn't mind though.  Your sleeping habits are still about the same you go to bed at 9:30 and sleep till about 3:30 or 4 and then back to bed till about 6:30.  We have tried some cereal and a little baby food and you love it all.  You are so cute trying to figure the spoon and eating thing out, there is a lot of lip smacking sound effects and it is too cute especially when you tried pears.  You are such a happy smiling little thing with the cutest fuzzy head of hair.  Your momma loves you to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment