Tuesday, May 29, 2012

6 Months

Ridge Turned 6 months on 5-7-12  man how time does fly.  This has kind of been one of those months where you have just taken off, there is so much that is changing about you and so much that you are starting to do.  You are getting really good at sitting up, not quite by yourself but almost.  You have mastered rolling over and pushing up so high with your arms.  One time you even got your bum up in the air, I know that crawling is right around the corner and that I am not ready for that.   You grab everything and anything in sight and of course you try to put it all in your mouth.  We were in the store and I was packing you along and al the sudden i about lost you, you had latched onto some clothes and had a death grip.  You love grabbing your sisters hair and tugging and squealing, she doesn't appreciate this so much.  You know have two little teeth making there way in and its moms favorite when those come in.  You have the most infections grin, you are so ticklish, and have crazy fuzzy hair.  You still don't love to sleep if we ever make it past 3:30 it will be a miracle.  You also hate naps there are days you take maybe a 15 minute one all day and others about 2 hours ( not many of these though) but that's it.  You love your baby food there hasn't been anything that you have spit out so I consider myself lucky.  I love you to pieces Ridgey Roo you have stolen your mommas heart!


3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it that is SUCH A HANDSOME BOY!I can't believe he's already 6 months but holy cow he looks older then that. Maybe I've forgotten how quick they turn into little kids. We hope to get down to Zions again this summer so I'll plan better then about visiting you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Love these pics of him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you make the banner behind him? So cute

    ReplyDelete