Thursday, November 1, 2012

October

 October has been busy, the kids started off the month with new Halloween pajamas which they loved and got to pick out themselves. 
 Next they were surprised by the Halloween Ghost or Mom with some fun goodies for the month and stuff they would need on Halloween night!
 We can finally go to the park with out sweating to death.  We all got our flu shots so I figured the more active they could be, hopefully their little legs wouldn't be as sore.  Ridge loved the swings it was his first time and he was so excited.

 I did the Save A Sister 5K it was my first and I had such a great time.  One of the ladies I work with who is also like a second mom has been battling breast cancer this last year and is cured.  So we all went to support her and all of the women who have had or will have breast cancer.  Also for my grandma who had it and won her battle as well.  It was so much fun and they really made it fun to get out there and participate.  Think I would do it again, plus I got some new pink and black chevron socks to boot!

 Everyone after they finished the race!
 We have Grandma and Grandpa back full time now, and we love it.

 I opted out of carving this year and we just "decorated" them with fancy face parts that just shove in.  Press was a little disappointed but it was so much easier and less mess. 



No comments:

Post a Comment