Thursday, November 29, 2012

ONE

I can't believe that my baby is one,  crazy how much changes in a year!  This little boy has brought so much LOVE into our little family.  He's such a sweet little thing and we love him to pieces.  He is a whopping 17 pounds now I just barely started buying 6/9 months clothes.  Ridge you have mastered crawling and you are now climbing on everything which scares me.  Every time I turn around you've found something new to climb. You walk around the furniture and can get off the couch by yourself but not to much interest in walking by yourself.  Still no talking maybe even reverting from saying ma ma.  You do know what you want,  you point and grunt until we get to what it is that has caught your attention. You love to give kisses and are not stingy with them. You and your sister are so cute together, I think you already have the pestering thing down.  No one can make you laugh like she does.  You love balloons so we filled the front room floor with them and  let you open a couple presents.  Your party is a little later this month and want to save the rest until then.  Happy Birthday Little Man!



No comments:

Post a Comment