Sunday, September 30, 2012

10 Months



 10 Months      Ridgey you have really taken off this month, and that is the truth.  You are full on crawling and travel all through the house.  Sometimes I start dishes and by the time I get them out away I have to go and search to see where you have gone.  You can give us five if we hold our hand out, and then get excited after you do it.  When you get excited you bounce up and down and down and let out the cutest squeal. You are still in 3-6 months clothes.  You love food if we are eating you do not want to be left out and are starting to not want the baby food version of everything.  You are the biggest momma's boy, and I'm loving it.  If mom's in the room you want to be right there by my side.  You are very bashful when strangers come at you and hide in moms shoulder.  You still adore your sister and love when she plays with you. If you hear bath water running you come a crawling and get very excited.  You are so very handsome every where we go we get told how cute you are and how they love your hair!  Ridge I love you more everyday and feel so blessed that I get to be your Mom.   It's hard to believe in a few short months you will be 1, but I love watching you grow and develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment