Sunday, September 30, 2012

Birthday Ride in Marysvale

Finding acorns that has fell off of the trees.

This hill side was full of the wild raspberries they were quite good.






Grandma and Grandpa S. wanted to do their annual Birthday ride, so this year Grandpa had planned a ride a little past Big Rock Candy Mountain.  So we rode past marysvale and up into the Tushar's.  It was beautiful the entire ride up the weather was great and Ridge is such a great little rider.  I was a little worried we went for about a 5 hour ride and he did awesome, got his first taste of jerky I think he's hooked!  Presley loves riding so I knew she would be awesome.  We packed a lunch and away we went.  We came across wild raspberry bushes, beautiful landscape and a large granite mountainside.  It was a great ride I feel lucky that my grandparents still love to do things like this.  I hope I can be as active and have a love for things when I get older as well.  Happy Birthday to both of them we love you tons, and feel so blessed to have you in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment