Sunday, September 30, 2012

Maple Grove

       The very next day after our ride we went out to maple grove with my Dad's side of the family.  This took place every year to celebrate Grandma Robins Birthday.  It has been a year since she passed and I think it's great that they want to keep the tradition going.  I can't believe it had been a year, so much can change in a year.  That was a really hard month that I am not sure I want to go back and redo.  I miss Grandma and wish that she was still here.  The only good thing is knowing that I will get to see her again one day.  I am currently working on a gallery wall for my kitchen and have been looking at a lot of pictures so many which include grandma, they bring strong emotions and a few tears.  Makes me want to spend so much time with those that I love and make sure they know that I love them. 
     We had a great dinner and visit with every one.  Inalee snuck Ridge some cake he loved it (who wouldn't).  Presley wore out Chester and CoCo taking them on walks and dragging them around on their leashes.  I'm sure they were glad when we left.  I love my family and am so THANKFUL for all of them and the part that they play in my life.







No comments:

Post a Comment