Sunday, July 22, 2012

8 Months



Ridge turned eight months on the 7th of July.  I can't believe that we are this far along already, it seems like I was just having him and he was so little.   Now he is getting so big and so grown up I know I don't like it.  He is starting to get around, not by crawling but by scooting backward and he also does this weird thing sitting up that he can move across the room doing I need to get a picture of it.   We are starting to get serious about food, and he loves it.  I don't know why I put it off for so long.  He eats anything that I have gave him and really loves when anyone has a water bottle he dives at it with his little mouth open trying to get some.  His daddy let him try a piece of licorice which he loved and also turned him into a giant red mess.  He didn't love me when I took it away from him.  We still only have 2 teeth and are still in 3-6 months clothes.  One of his big accomplishments this month is waiving at people it is adorable.  Although every time I try to get a picture or video of it he stops, little turkey!  We are growing quite the faux-hawk I love all his hair, Presley never had any. 
His babysitter moved last week and we are very sad, we will miss our Allie.  She is off to New Mexico and we will miss her.  So is getting used to someone new and that was a little rough the first week, but he has his big sis looking out for him now.  I can't wait for next month I think we may have a crazy crawler on our hands and he is going to be a mess maker I can already tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment