Thursday, July 12, 2012

Coral Pink Sand Dune Trip

We postponed our normal Easter trip for better weather in may and that it was, it was also a camping trip that I will probably not forget anytime soon.  On our way to the dunes Ridge vomited and it was more than just a little spit up, so as we arrived I got to tear apart his car seat and try to wash it the best I could.  The day went on and we rode, ate good food, visited, and the weather was perfect.  The dunes were awesome and my Dad had borrowed a RZR, which everyone was fighting over who got to ride it next.  Now we all want one thanks Dad!  That night Ridge threw up again all over in my Moms trailer so we cleaned that up and headed to our Motel for the night.  Presley wanted to stay with Grandma and Grandpa so we left her.  Our night wasn't too bad but Ridge hates to sleep anywhere but his crib. 
      The next morning when we got back out, we found out Presley had thrown up once in the night.  But she was fine all Saturday we went on a lot of big rides, tried to play badmitten and then about 6:00 it hit she had the stomach flu and the poor thing was miserable.  Ridge had switched to the runs and was blowing out his diapers left and right.  All I can say is its a good thing we brought lots of extra clothes.  That night at the Motel was pretty miserable for everyone.  Needless to say not much fun happened on Sunday.  I got to go for a Ride with Tay on the RZR it was one of the funniest rides of the trip.  Both of my brothers are so much fun to ride with I am lucky to have them. 
       Besides both kids having the stomach flu while camping it was a fun trip, I always look forward to our annual sand dune trips.  I love riding on the dunes and getting to spend good quality time with the fam.   Not to mention the killer dutch oven potatoes and scones that my mom and dad always make while we are there.  Now I just have to start saving for a RZR they are only as much as a small car no big deal.  I didn't get to many pictures which I'm bummed about I think I was too busy cleaning up poop Oh the JOYS of being a Momma!







No comments:

Post a Comment