Sunday, July 29, 2012

Gunlock Rodeo


 Alyssa's brother had caught some frogs in a nearby pond.  Quite the entertainment for little kids.
We went to the Gunlock Radio (AKA Rodeo)  Press kept calling it the Radio.  It was our first time to Gunlock which I think has to be considered  one of the smallest towns I have ever seen, and that says a lot considering where I grew up.  Presley loved every minute of it she got to play with her friend Alyssa that had moved away and was back visiting her grandma.  They chased chickens, but she didn't manage to catch anything.  She cried over that part she really wanted to catch a chicken.  They also did a boot race which she participated in.  She got an autograph from the rodeo queens, and to sit by them for a minute.  I enjoyed a snow cone and catching up with my friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment