Saturday, July 14, 2012

Vacation Time!

I had some time off of work, so I decided to pack up the kids andhead home while Dad stayed and worked.  On Thursday we went and visited Grandma Deb and Grandpa Charlie.  We had a picnic at the park and played on the playground, mostly the swings they her favorite. The weather was so enjoyable compared to St. George.  We went back to Grandmas and had some ice cream where Ridge got to try a taste or two, at first he didn't know quite what to think and then he was loving it. I think he will be hooked on push pops just like Presley.  Grandma stocks up the freezer when she knows Presley is coming. We also did a little shopping, Presley always talks Grandma into something.



This is an interesting picture I am not sure what my camera did to it.

Then we headed to my parents house to spend the rest of the weekend, Presley got to play with the ducks, we played in Grandmas little swimming pool, Ridge loves the water it is so cute.  We mostly just hung out and relaxed until Saturday.  Saturday we headed up north to go shopping and to the Lindon Aquatics Center.  Our first stop and my only request was to Hobby Lobby it was my first time and WOW! there is so much stuff in that store.  We all found some really great stuff and two hours later we came out.  After Lunch we had used most of our shopping time so we headed to Logan and Dresden's house to change and then to the aquatics center.  It was such a cute place and Presley was so sad when they told everyone that they were closing for the night.  Both of my kids love the water and so far there hasn't been anything that Presley is scared to try, which scares me.  We had a really good day, and it's always good to see family.  We headed home Sunday night in hopes of a better nights sleep.  Ridge would not sleep at Grandmas house he wouldn't even nap it was awful.We had such a good time seeing the Grandparents, we are lucky they live so close so we are able to see them both in the same trip.  They all spoil my kids we are very lucky and love them all.








No comments:

Post a Comment